Saturday, September 22, 2012

The 100 Day Hustle - Link Up!

 Thank you so much to all who are joining in with me!

Kelsey Sews


Here's a refresher of the details and the schedule.

Did you know today, Saturday the 22nd, the first day of fall, marks that there are only 100 days remaining in 2012?  Yep, only 100!  Where did this year go?!  Let's take those last 100 days and finish the year with a bang!  Let's hustle through our to-do lists and start the new year with a clean slate!
Would you like to join in and work-along?  Please do!  Your list can be long or your list can be short.  You don't have to finish everything - heck your goal can just be to start some projects!  Let's commiserate collaborate together and enjoy the rest of the year.

September 22 - 25 - Join In Link- Up Open
  • Please create a post on your blog about your to-do list!  No project is too big or too small!  I posted mine yesterday as a bit of an example if you're having trouble - but there is no wrong way to do this.  Then come back here and link-up your post!  In order to be eligible for prizes (oh yes there are prizes) you must have a link in the Join in link-up.
October  25 - Feature Post
  • We've made it 1/3 of the way!!  Heidi from Fabric Mutt will be sharing with everyone today!
November 9 - 11 - Half Way Point Link-up Open
  • November 11th marks 50 days down and 50 more to go!  If you want, create a post sharing your progress and link-up here!  All of the half way link-ups will get tossed in a hat and I'll choose two people for prizes! 
November 27Feature Post
  • 2/3 of the way done!  Marit from Sy, Elsk, Lev will be sharing with everyone today!
December 6 - Feature Post
  • Can you believe it - 3/4 of the way done!  Shelley from Courtepointe Amour is going to be sharing with us!
December 28 - 31 - Final Report Link-up Open
  • Write a post and share what you accomplished.  Only finished one thing?  Share it!  Karate chopped that to-do list and finished everything?  Share it!  Then come back and link-up your post here.   
 January 1 or 2 -  Winners Announced!!
  • You don't need to finish your list to win - just participate!  All of the people who post in both the Join-In link-up and the Final Report link-up will be entered to win.  I'll randomly pick the prize winners from those participants and will post them here.
I hope that you'll consider joining me for this adventure!  Grab that button above, add it to your blog and get working on that list! I set up a Flickr group so we can share throughout the 100 days not just at the end, as well as ask for help, share tips and get to know everyone!

Please link up your to-do list below.  Be sure to check out the other links and encourage each other!  I'll leave the link open until Tuesday evening.



Do The Hustle!

36 comments:

  1. Thank you once again for the swift kick in the pants you're giving all of us!
    As you can see I'm linked and will be adding another to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Kelsey! I'm going to go write a blog post now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this! I read your post yesterday and it made me think of my to-do list (ugh), but it also made me jump and complete 2 iPad cases and piece a baby quilt top. I am so joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool - I need a push and 100 days is certainly a push! Can't wait to see if I can conquer my list!! This should be fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea. I had no clue it was only 100 days til the end of the year! I would love to link up and will spend some time thinking about my list tonight. Nothing like a deadline (and prizes) to make me hop to it and get things done! Thanks Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just what I need to keep me going :) Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, this is such a brilliant idea, Kelsey! I'll have to get working on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Just the kick in the bum I needed to finally finish my Phd (projects half done)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic idea, I'm in! I really need a kick in the pants to get some stuff finished, it will be fun to play along with others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always used to read post in news papers but now as I am
    a user of web thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.
    My blog post serrurier duval

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the reminder and kick in the...! I am in Let's see how many UFO's & other projects we can conquer...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great idea! I have several projects I'd like to finish up before Christmas, so this will be a great motivator. I'm going to go make my list and blog it now! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am having a lot of fun seeing what's on everyones lists! Let the hustling begin (off to my sewing machine)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I always fail on these lists so I think I will just watch...Great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really needed to get my projects organized!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea! I'll see if I can get a list together and join you, I desperately need to get myself organised.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant idea, I'm in! I'm trying to add the button to my sidebar too, but Blogger hates me today! I'll get it on there eventually

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had just written a list on paper of things to do, and then I found about this! Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am just getting back into quilting and have zillions of UFOs so I am VERY excited about this - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for putting this together, Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic idea Kelsey and everyone who's joining in. Its a great way to focus on the things we'd like to do before year end and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dang! I was hoping to have mine up on this but didn't realize the link was closed. It's only 9:00 PM my time, I was hoping you could pop me on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my post!
      http://that1geekygirl.com/2012/09/25/lets-do-the-hustle/

      Delete
  23. Oh, boo. I just missed out. Can I still join in the fun if I missed the first link up?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh dear...I miss it. Wish I could join!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dang it! I can't believe I missed it. I just added the button to my blog and was about to post and link up! UGH...oh well....guess it was for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm another one that popped in this morning and found I had just missed the link up. I decided to go ahead and write a post anyway. Since I'm a brand new blogger, if anyone would like to check it out, it's here... http://witharmsopenwide.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/the-hundred-day-hustle/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh man. I can't believe I missed the link up. Can I join back in at the the 50 mark. I can still write the post I was just 7 days behind in my google reader, only 4 days behind now :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shoot! I had your button on my blog sidebar for 2 days! but missed the link up tonight! Here is my post! http://fishcreekstudio.blogspot.com/2012/09/do-hustle.html Great idea Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  29. No blog here, but I appreciate the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. How can I link up? I already have a list going of what I would like to finish this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would also like to know if I will be able to participate at the halfway mark. My initial post is here... http://caryncarson.wordpress.com/2012/09/27/wip-wednesday-the-hundred-day-hustle/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!