Friday, September 21, 2012

Do The Hustle!

I am so excited that so many of you have expressed interest in hustling along with me!  Thank you!  I have a few featured posters lined up but would love to add more - let me know if you're interested.


As promised here is my to-do list.

1. Finish my leaf quilt - I have most of the blocks done so it just needs put together, backing bought, quilted and bound!


2. Start & Finish the t-shirt quilt for my husband's cousin. I am SO behind on this but I do have all of my materials.  This will be my project on Sunday.

3. Start & Finish the quilt I'd like to give to my husband for Christmas.  I'm using a Hometown FQ bundle and making him a Sparkling Cider quilt!  I'm trying to keep this one a secret so I have to work on it the few hours a week he is in class. 

4. Finish my On a Whim quilt.  I'm almost done with all the blocks.  I have all the pieces together now I just need to assemble them into the big blocks and then put them together.

5. Finally quilt and bind my Sew.Happy.Quilt. QAL Quilt



6. Start & Finish a baby quilt for my cousin who is due in January.  I think I want to use this new fabric line, Soaked, from Connecting Threads - go look at it - it's adorable!

7. Finish my Swoon top.  I have 5 blocks done and I would like to knock out the remaining four!  I'm thinking I'll  send this one out to be quilted since we're going to use it as our bed quilt so I'm not sure it will be done by the end of the year but at least the top can get done!


8. Finish my Double Wedding Ring Quilt.  I'm working along with Rebecca and Jennifer on this one and with our little schedule I should get at least the top done by the end of the year.


 9. Make a Christmas Quilt.  This is a low priority but I'd really like to make one!  I'm thinking something out of the Dear Mr. Claus line - it's adorable :) 

10. Make some small homemade gifts for the holidays.  I'm thinking a few pot holders, coaster sets or wine bags etc.  They're just good to have on hand to add to gifts or take as hostess gifts!


Now obviously it would be an amazing miracle if I finished all of this in the next 100 days!  I'm definitely going to have to prioritize - my leaf quilt, the t-shirt quilt and the quilt for my husband must get finished!!

Get thinking about your to-do lists!  I'll open up the linky tomorrow morning and leave it open until Tuesday evening.



2 comments:

  1. Reading this has me stressed about the hustle already. I "may" have 25 items on my list. Umm, yeah. Good lucK on your projects - that is quilte the number of quilts! Let the hustling begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice list. I posted my list yesterday and I came up with 18 items. I think I had better get started on my list and will link up with you tomorrow. Thanks again for setting up the hustle! Definitely needed at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!